We Help Clients to Avoid Costly Mistakes
Call Our SBA 8a certification consultants and lawyers at 1-866-601-5518. FREE Initial Consultation.
The SBA 8a Program carries a wealth of complex regulations and rules. Not only do legal issues arise at the certification and application stages. Legal problems also arise with regulatory compliance and often at the termination stages.
When small businesses compile their SBA 8a application packages they quickly find out that 8a requirements can be somewhat daunting. Furthermore, the SBA has initiated a new set of rules for small business that already have their 8a status.
Other times, the SBA may deny your 8a status due to perceived problems in the 8a application. This is where our SBA 8a certification consultants can help. At Watson & Associates, our government contract lawyers and consultants have achieved favorable results for small businesses across the United States.
- Flat Rates
- Prompt Turnaround
- Legal Expertise That Minimizes Costly Mistakes
- Free Initial Consultation
SBA 8a Certification Application Consulting Services
- Complete review and analysis of minority business certification and SBA 8a applications
- Guidance with social and economic narratives, if applicable (the SBA has reduced this requirement)
- Assessment of SBA 8a application net-worth requirements
- Guidance with business affiliations with other companies
- Showing the ability to succeed in the 8a Program
- Appeals of SBA 8a certification application and 8a denials to SBA Office of Hearings and Appeal (SBA OHA)
- Aggressive representation with 8a status terminations
- Post-approval guidance with small business marketing and strategic approaches to acquiring government contracts
- Joint Venture agreements
- Teaming agreements
- NAICS Code Appeals
- Asset purchase agreement and contract novation
- 8a Mentor Protégé matters.
- Sole Source Justification Contracts
- Help with SBA affiliation rules.
Call us for a FREE Initial Consultation – Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518
How to get 8a Certified – Avoid Common 8a Status and SBA 8a Application Mistakes
After getting your 8a application approved, a vast variety of complex litigation arises when 8a certified companies engage in joint venture agreements or teaming contracts with other government contractors. After getting your 8a status, serious issues can range from violation of Ostensible Subcontractor Rules, SBA affiliation challenges in small business size protests and ultimately termination from the 8a Program.
Applying for minority business certification and 8a Program status can be cumbersome and stressful. The SBA requires a vast amount of reports, documents, and information that is heavily scrutinized. Since the program is not only for minority-owned businesses, our SBA 8a certification consultants also help non-minorities to get their 8a status.
Meeting SBA 8a Certification Requirements
We offer a broad array of small business help with legal and business transactional issues. With law offices in Washington, DC, and Colorado, our SBA 8a certification application consultants and SBA minority-owned business lawyers are well-positioned to help you with SBA 8a requirements and compliance.
Part of your SBA 8a requirements is to comply with yet another set of regulations. This includes teaming and joint venturing with other businesses.
Unless you are statutorily exempt, small businesses that enter a joint venture for larger contracts are automatically affiliated.
- You can lose your company profits in a small business size protest due to affiliation.
- New 8a regulations have limitations of a number of government contracts each joint venture can perform in a two-year period.
- Be aware of how you submit government bids when a joint venture relationship involved.
Is Your Small Business Ready to be 8a Certified? If you are socially and economically small disadvantaged business enterprise per the Small Business Administration (SBA) standards, you are on your to overcoming the common hurdles in the SBA 8a application process. This aspect of the SBA 8a eligibility and minority business certification process is the biggest hurdle that most applicants face.
There are mandatory issues that you must discuss in your social or economic narrative if required. The SBA has limited the mandatory requirements for narratives. Learn about getting 8(a) sole source contracts with the government.
- Government 8a Application Process
- Basic 8a status Eligibility Requirements.
- 8a Requests for Reconsideration
- Social and Economic Disadvantage
- 8a Certification Application Based on Ethnicity Bias and Immigration
Our Government Contracts and SBA 8a Certification consultants and SBA8a application lawyers help small businesses throughout the United States including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our government contract protest attorneys today for immediate help. 1-866-601-5518.
Call Our Washington DC SBA 8a Certification Consultants and Attorneys
If you need help with how to get 8a certified from experienced SBA 8a certification consultants and small business lawyers, contact Watson & Associates, LLC for immediate help. Call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5518. Free Initial Consultation.