Washington DC Federal Government Contracts Lawyers
We Get to the Heart of the Problem Before its too Late.
Nationwide Representation for Small Business and Large DOD Contractors
Washington DC and Colorado Based Government Contracts Law Firm.
Lawyers for Contractors – Get a Free Initial Consultation. Call Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
When the Federal Government takes action against you the contractor, balancing the problem and continuing the day-to-day activities ca be stressful. Having professional help from experienced government contracts lawyers solving the problem. Avoid using traditional corporate lawyers that have no experience to resolve disputes with a federal contract.
At Watson & Associates, LLC we provide legal expertise is a wide variety of government contracting matters.
- Gain access to immediate legal advice and long-term relationships.
- Minimize costly legal mistakes that normally cost contractors hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Get credible legal direction a fraction of the cost of larger DC government contracts law firms.
- Cost-effective government contract solutions and prompt turnaround.
- As lawyers for contractors doing business for the federal government, you can now use our one-stop-shop for legal and consulting services
Nationwide and overseas reach: With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, government contract lawyers at Watson & Associates LLC are geographically positioned to help federal contractors across the United States and overseas. We understand that sometimes it takes an understanding of several areas of government procurement law to resolve our client’s legal disputes.
Our CO and DC contracts practice covers a vast amount of industries. We welcome you to visit our practice areas and provide us an opportunity to bring cost-effective legal solutions when there are problems in the procurement process.
As Federal Government Contract Attorneys, We Practice before various Government Contracts Law Courts in Washington DC
As lawyers for contractors, our bid protest lawyers and litigation appeal lawyers practice before the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), the Small Business Administration (SBA), US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals (SBA OHA), and the various Boards of Contract Appeals. We have obtained favorable results for our clients and strive to continue our quest to help contractors to avoid legal pitfalls while increasing their bottom line.
Federal Government Contracts Attorney Legal Services
Substantive areas of our federal government contracts attorney practice include:
- Bid protests (GAO, Court of Federal Claims)
- Contractor Ethics
- False Claims Act Defense
- Federal Acquisitions rules Regulations
- Past performance evaluations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- FAR Changes Clause and Change Orders
- Government Contract Claims
- Internal policies and management internal controls
- Litigation and Appeals (GAO, SBA OHA, Boards of Contract Appeals, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit)
- Native American government contracting
- Novation of government contracts
- Regulatory Compliance
- FAR Mandatory Disclosure Rule
- Small business subcontracting plans
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment, CDA Claims, and Contract Disputes Litigation
- SBA small business programs (8a certification, HUBZone Certification, HUBZone employee requirements, SDVOSB, WOSB, SDB)
- Small business (including size standard protests, determinations, and appeals)
- Suspension and Debarment
- Contractor Teaming Agreements, Joint Ventures, and Mentor-Protege
- Termination for default convenience
Lawyers for Contractors – Washington DC Contract Law Consulting Services:
Given the various kinds of government contracts, we frequently help with matters related to teaming arrangements, business development, and marketing strategies, FAR compliance, contractor business ethics and development of internal controls and policies.
We have worked for government contracting agencies: Some of our CO and DC contracts appeal lawyers and government contract consultants have actually worked for federal contracting agencies. They bring a wealth of experience to the table and can speak intelligently to the various nuances involved. As a boutique Washington DC government contracts law firm, we offer competitive rates and often combat even the larger firms to get results for our clients.
DC Contracts Nationwide Government Contracts Lawyers Legal Advice and Help
Watson’s federal contract attorneys at the firm can represent federal contractors in all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. The federal government contracts lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC can assist federal government procurement small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington contract lawyer , Washington DC contract lawyer , West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
In addition to helping government contract companies or mentor protege joint venture contractors in Washington DC, cities in which our Washington DC Contracts Firm and government contract lawyers assist companies include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Houston, San Antonio, Wichita Falls, Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburg, San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
Call 1-866-601-5518 — FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
Watson & Associates’ Lawyers Practice Exclusively in the Areas of Federal Law in Washington DC.
Federal Government Contracts Attorney Help
OUR CO AND WASHINGTON DC CONTRACTS LAW FIRM HELP CLIENTS IN ALL STATES