Call us at 1-866-601-5518 FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
Government contract law can be very complex and confusing. Both large and small business experience their fair share of problems and disputes. Having government contract lawyers that understand the substantive legal issues but also have some idea how the various legal options can impact your business is just as important.
With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, the federal government contracts attorneys at Watson & Associates LLC are geographically positioned to help federal contractors across the United States and overseas. We understand that sometimes it takes an understanding of several areas of government contract law to resolve our client’s legal disputes.
As federal procurement attorneys, our professionals practice before the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), the Small Business Administration (SBA),Office of Hearings and Appeals (SBA OHA), and the various Boards of Contract Appeals. We have obtained favorable results for our clients and strive to continue our quest to help contractors to avoid legal pitfalls while increasing their bottom line. Substantive areas of practice include:
- Bid protests (GAO, Court of Federal Claims)
- Buy American Act & Trade Agreement Act
- Contractor ethics
- Export controls, EAR Regulations & ITAR
- False Claims Act defense
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Government Contract Claims
- Internal policies and controls
- Litigation and Appeals (GAO, SBA OHA, Boards of Contract Appeals, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit)
- Native American government contracting
- Novation of government contracts
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment, CDA Claims, and Contract Disputes Litigation
- SBA small business programs (8a certification, HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, SDB)
- Small business (including size protests, determinations, and appeals)
- Suspension and Debarment
- Teaming Arrangements, Joint Ventures, and Mentor-Protege
- Termination for default convenience
Some of our lawyers and government contracting consultants have actually worked for federal contracting agencies. They bring a wealth of experience to the table and can speak intelligently to the various nuances involved. As a boutique law firm, we offer competitive rates and often combat even the larger law firms to get results for our clients.
Nationwide Government Contracting Help for Federal Contractors
Our government contracts attorney services cover all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our Washington DC government contracts attorneys assist federal government contractors include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
Call 1-866-601-5518 — FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
Watson & Associates’ Lawyers Practice Exclusively in the Areas of Federal Law in Washington DC.