Call for a FREE Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
Federal government contracts law can be very complex and confusing. Both large and small business experience their fair share of problems and disputes.
Having federal contract lawyers that understand the substantive legal issues involved with the government procurement process, and that also have some idea how the various legal options can impact your business is just as important.
- Gain access to immediate legal advice and long-term relationships.
- Minimize costly legal mistakes that normally cost contractors hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Get credible legal direction from our lawyers at a fraction of the cost of larger law firms.
- Cost-effective government contract solutions and prompt turnaround.
Nationwide and overseas reach: With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, the federal government contracts attorney and litigation lawyers at Watson & Associates LLC are geographically positioned to help federal contractors across the United States and overseas. We understand that sometimes it takes an understanding of several areas of government procurement law to resolve our client’s legal disputes.
Practice before various government contracting courts: As federal government contracts attorneys, our bid protest lawyers and litigation attorneys practice before the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), the Small Business Administration (SBA), US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals (SBA OHA), and the various Boards of Contract Appeals. We have obtained favorable results for our clients and strive to continue our quest to help contractors to avoid legal pitfalls while increasing their bottom line.
Federal Government Contracts Legal Services
Substantive areas of practice include:
- Bid protests (GAO, Court of Federal Claims)
- Buy American Act & Trade Agreement Act
- Contractor ethics
- Export controls, EAR Regulations & ITAR
- False Claims Act defense
- Federal Acquisitions rules Regulations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Government Contract Claims
- Internal policies and controls
- Litigation and Appeals (GAO, SBA OHA, Boards of Contract Appeals, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit)
- Native American government contracting
- Novation of government contracts
- Regulatory Compliance
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment, CDA Claims, and Contract Disputes Litigation
- SBA small business programs (8a certification, HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, SDB)
- Small business (including size protests, determinations, and appeals)
- Suspension and Debarment
- Teaming Arrangements, Joint Ventures, and Mentor-Protege
- Termination for default convenience
We have worked for government contracting agencies: Some of our CO and DC contract lawyers and government contract consultants have actually worked for federal contracting agencies. They bring a wealth of experience to the table and can speak intelligently to the various nuances involved. As a boutique federal government contracts law firm, we offer competitive rates and often combat even the larger law firms to get results for our clients.
Our CO and DC contract law practice covers a vast amount of industries. We welcome you to visit our practice areas and provide us an opportunity to bring cost-effective legal solutions when there are problems in the procurement process.
Nationwide Government Contracts Attorney Legal Advice and Help
Our government contracts attorney services cover all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal government small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our Washington DC federal government lawyers assist companies include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
Call 1-866-601-5518 — FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
Watson & Associates’ Lawyers Practice Exclusively in the Areas of Federal Law in Washington DC.
Government Contracts Attorney Help
WE HELP CLIENTS IN ALL STATES