Over 30 years of federal contracting experience at your disposal.
Nationwide Help for Small Business and Large DOD Contractors
Washington DC and Colorado Based Boutique Government Contract Law Firm.
Get a Free Initial Consultation. Call Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
When the Federal Government takes action against you the contractor, balancing the problem and continuing the day-to-day activities ca be stressful. Having professional help from experienced government contract lawyers solving the problem. Our law represents clients in various industries including construction, information technology, engineering, medical, aerospace, transportation, landscaping, civil engineering, programs and more.
At Watson & Associates, LLC we provide legal expertise in a wide variety of government contracting matters.
- The firm represents clients include large and small business concerns
- Minimize costly legal mistakes that normally cost contractors hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Get credible legal direction a fraction of the cost of larger Washington DC government contracts law firms.
- Prompt turnaround.
- One-stop-shop for legal and consulting services
Federal Government Contracting Attorney Legal Services
Substantive areas of our federal government contracting attorney practice include:
- Bid protests (GAO, Court of Federal Claims)
- Contractor Ethics
- False Claims Act Defense
- Federal Acquisitions rules Regulations
- Past performance evaluations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- FAR Changes Clause and Change Orders
- Government Contract Claims
- Internal policies and management internal controls
- Litigation and Appeals (GAO, SBA OHA, Boards of Contract Appeals, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit)
- Native American government contracting
- Novation of government contracts
- Regulatory Compliance
- Small business laws
- FAR Mandatory Disclosure Rule
- Small business subcontracting plans
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment, CDA Claims, and Contract Disputes Litigation
- SBA small business programs (8a certification, HUBZone Certification, HUBZone employee requirements, SDVOSB, WOSB, SDB)
- Small business (including size standard protests, determinations, and appeals) – Call our W
- Suspension and Debarment
- Contractor Teaming Agreements, Joint Ventures, and Mentor-Protege
- Termination for default convenience
Nationwide and overseas reach: With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, government contracts lawyers at Watson & Associates LLC, our DC small business contract lawyers and procurement law firm experts are geographically positioned to help federal contractors across the United States and overseas. We understand that sometimes it takes an understanding of several areas of government procurement law to resolve our client’s legal disputes.
Our CO and DC contracts practice covers a vast amount of industries. We welcome you to visit our practice areas and provide us an opportunity to bring cost-effective legal solutions when there are problems in the procurement process.
As Federal Government Contracting Attorneys, We Practice before various Government Contracts Law Courts in Washington DC
As bid protest lawyers and litigation appeal lawyers practice before the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), the Small Business Administration (SBA), US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals (SBA OHA), and the various Boards of Contract Appeals. We have obtained favorable results for our clients and strive to continue our quest to help contractors to avoid legal pitfalls while increasing their bottom line.
Government Small Business Contract Lawyers
One of the nations top
Given the various kinds of government contracts, we frequently help with matters related to teaming arrangements, business development, and marketing strategies, FAR compliance, contractor business ethics and development of internal controls and policies.
Some of Our DC Contract Lawyers Have Actually Worked for Federal Contracting Agencies and Understand the Rules.
Some of our CO and DC contracts appeal lawyers and government contract consultants have actually worked for federal contracting agencies. They bring a wealth of experience to the table and can speak intelligently to the various nuances involved. As a boutique Washington DC government contracts law firm, we offer competitive rates and often combat even the larger firms to get results for our clients.
Nationwide Government Contracts Lawyer Legal Advice and Help
Watson’s federal government contracts lawyers provide legal counsel to government contractors in all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. The federal government contract lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC can assist federal government procurement small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC government contracts litigators, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Call 1-866-601-5518 — FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
Watson & Associates’ Government Contracts Practice Exclusively in the Areas of Federal Law in Washington DC.
Immediate Help From Top Federal Government Contract Lawyers
OUR CO AND WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT LAW FIRM HELP CLIENTS IN ALL STATES